Storbie is the online shop platform which empowers the independent retailer. Our customers can easily create and manage their own ecommerce website, and optionally join marketplaces on the Storbie platform to reach more customers and sell more online. There are over 110,000 products, over 275,000 unique monthly visits, and many millions of dollars’ worth of transactions processed across our customers’ websites. Storbie is fast becoming NZ’s leading ecommerce provider.
The Storbie head office is based on Willis St, Wellington.
About the Role
Storbie is experiencing rapid growth: to support this we are searching for a high performing and energetic Digital Marketing Executive to help design, drive and execute marketing activities across all aspects of the business.
You will help design and implement an integrated marketing plan that encompasses: content/inbound marketing, social media, email and search, plus partner communications, including corporate and government clients.
You will be responsible for
- Helping us to broadcast our story across a wide variety of digital channels
- Designing and managing multi-channel automated campaigns
- Managing our social media channels to build the Storbie community
- Working closely with our sales team to help them meet their objectives
Skills and experience
- Demonstrate initiative, perseverance, passion, flexibility and creativity
- Have excellent written and oral communication, coupled with strong organisation and time management skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, busy, fun environment
While this is a full-time role, consideration will be given to part time hours, for example to fit in with family commitments, for the right applicant.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org