Storbie is pleased to announce our partnership with Reckitt Benckiser (RB) for the Supplier Network for Pharmacies.
The global force in health, hygiene and home, RB has numerous trusted brands including Nurofen, Scholl, Strepsils, Durex, and Gaviscon. All will be available to sync directly with pharmacies on our Pharmacy Pro Plan from April 2018.
As part of the Supplier Network, RB products will automatically update with the latest changes, images and compliant descriptions. Price and stock levels will also synchronise with pharmacy POS systems.
Inspired by a world where people are healthier and live better, RB has an impressive list of global market brands. Highlights include:
- Clearasil: The expert in spot care, Clearasil is renowned for its highly effective range of acne treatments.
- Durex: The number one condom brand worldwide, Durex is changing sexual wellbeing with a focus on great, fun, safe sex.
- Gaviscon: Helping people feel better, Gaviscon is the #1 upper gastro-intestinal product worldwide.
- Lemsip: With more than 40 years of experience and research in cold and flu remedies, Lemsip is the UK’s leading cold and flu brand.
- Mucinex: Starting out as a 12-hour, over-the-counter medication, Mucinex has now developed into a range of cough and chest congestion, multi-symptom, and sinus remedies for adults and children.
- Nurofen: The number one analgesic in Europe and Australia, and the first over the counter medicine to use ibuprofen, Nurofen has been relieving pain for over 30 years.
- Optrex: No one cares for eyes like Optrex, which provides solutions for Problem Eyes and Everyday Eye Care.
- Scholl: The number one footcare provider, Scholl is dedicated to caring for the world’s feet.
- Strepsils: The most purchased sore-throat medicine in the world, Strepsils has a range of more than eleven formulated lozenges to choose from.
- Veet: The world’s first hair removal product, Veet is trusted by women worldwide as the number one depilatory.
Read more on RB’s Powerbrands here.
Get connected now. Contact our support team today to discuss how your pharmacy can be part of the Supplier Network created for New Zealand Pharmacies.